We may have found names! So far we have found one we love, but can't find another to go with it that we like as much. I guess I feel like I need to like their names equally. Anyways, Devry was asking a coworker for some suggestions, and surprisingly came up with one we hadn't thought of and love! It went so well with another one we have been talking about and love....so we may have it!
Cohen and Kayson
They are sticking. We BOTH love them. We can't think of two we like as much. So unless something else pops up that we like more...those will Probably be it.
We are still deciding on spelling. I really like the idea of them starting with the same sound but different letters.
Some spelling options:
Cohen
Cohan
Kohen
Kohan
Kayson
Kaysen
Casen
Cason
And now onto Middle names. We like using family names for middle names. We will be trying to come up with those next :). I want one after my grampie. The other we arent sure yet.
I love having two likely options for names. It stresses me out not having names. Paytons name was chosen very soon after we found out he was a boy..so I am glad to have these ones chosen. Of course nothing is set in stone until its on the birth certificate. Finding ones we both like is rare...finding two that go together is even harder. Another option we have is Elias and Ethan...but I like Kayson and Cohen better. We'll see :)
2 comments:
Lucky!!!! We can't think of any names! I like the ones you've chosen though!
You are brave...asking for name opinions!
I like Cohen and Kaysen so that they end in the same letters but are spelled differently. As well as different enough that they won't get mixed up all the time. I like Kaysen with a K better...when I read it "casen" it reminded me of "casein" the milk protein...random yes....but with a K I don't think that...you know...since you asked:P
Post a Comment