I am officially 20 weeks! 5 months! Halfway there! (more then halfway technically...38 weeks is the max i'll go!!)
Everything is going GREAT!
I had my 20 week ultrasound on Thursday, and it was so fun to see these little guys again. This u/s was the in depth thorough one that looks at all of their body parts, organs, etc and makes sure they are doing great. And they are! Everything looked great. I cannot say enough good things about the amazing ultrasound tech I get to see each appointment. She is so good at her job, and so kind! She looked at absolutely everything! She gave us tons of pictures! Unfortunately baby A is so low and turned to the side that it was impossible for her to see his face. She got a quick peek one time but never got a picture. Because Baby B is higher, we have tons and tons of picture of him, and only a few of Baby A. I guess he is just going to be a mystery until he gets here! Unless of course he moves before my next appointment.
They are measuring good. Baby A is in the 50th percentile and Baby B in the 40th. It is expected for them to be a bit on the smaller side since there are two. If they weren't Di/Di twins (two placentas and sacs), they would be concerned with twin to twin transfusion, but luckily it isn't a concern!
Here are the two pictures I have of baby A from the ultrasound. Of course they are only of his feet and legs..cause everything else was so low!
Everything is going GREAT!
I had my 20 week ultrasound on Thursday, and it was so fun to see these little guys again. This u/s was the in depth thorough one that looks at all of their body parts, organs, etc and makes sure they are doing great. And they are! Everything looked great. I cannot say enough good things about the amazing ultrasound tech I get to see each appointment. She is so good at her job, and so kind! She looked at absolutely everything! She gave us tons of pictures! Unfortunately baby A is so low and turned to the side that it was impossible for her to see his face. She got a quick peek one time but never got a picture. Because Baby B is higher, we have tons and tons of picture of him, and only a few of Baby A. I guess he is just going to be a mystery until he gets here! Unless of course he moves before my next appointment.
They are measuring good. Baby A is in the 50th percentile and Baby B in the 40th. It is expected for them to be a bit on the smaller side since there are two. If they weren't Di/Di twins (two placentas and sacs), they would be concerned with twin to twin transfusion, but luckily it isn't a concern!
Here are the two pictures I have of baby A from the ultrasound. Of course they are only of his feet and legs..cause everything else was so low!
And here are some of the Pictures of Baby B. I have tons more, but these are my favorites!
So those are some of the fun pictures we got. My Dr. told me that we will be doing an ultrasound every appointment from here on out to monitor their growth, positions, heart rates, etc. so the tech told me she is hopefully to get more pics of Baby A next time. Maybe he will cooperate :)
My appointment with my Dr was quick, and great! No problems, no concerns!
I am feeling really good! Just some back pain and sciatic pain that is to be expected. :) I am feeling them move a lot, and can really tell they are growing.
I am wearing a few maternity clothes now, and my baby bump is obvious.
Here are a few pictures of me at 20 weeks.
And of course Payton wanted to pose with me while I was taking pictures.
I know now they will just take off growing, and so will I.
As far as names go...we are so undecided. We want them to "go" together by starting with the same letter or sound. I don't want them to rhyme though. The problem is that we like a name, but can't think of another one with that sound that we like as much. I REALLY want them to be Rylin and Ryker, but Devry doesn't like either name. He wants Eli and Cooper (Peyton Manning has two little brothers names Eli and Cooper....and I'm not ok with naming them after the Manning Family). We both Love the names Mckay and Makai. I initially eliminated using them together because of how close sounding they are...but the more I hear them, the more I love them. I figure I am going to mix their names up and use the wrong one even if they don't sound anything alike, so I am starting to be ok with using them both. We will see, we are still very undecided and considering tons of names! Naming boys is hard for us! Naming two is VERY hard for us! I am very open to suggestions......so let's hear some! A few other ideas we have (and by we, I mean me mostly) are: Benson and Briar, Dawson and Denver, Cohen and Cooper.. We will see :)
I know now they will just take off growing, and so will I.
As far as names go...we are so undecided. We want them to "go" together by starting with the same letter or sound. I don't want them to rhyme though. The problem is that we like a name, but can't think of another one with that sound that we like as much. I REALLY want them to be Rylin and Ryker, but Devry doesn't like either name. He wants Eli and Cooper (Peyton Manning has two little brothers names Eli and Cooper....and I'm not ok with naming them after the Manning Family). We both Love the names Mckay and Makai. I initially eliminated using them together because of how close sounding they are...but the more I hear them, the more I love them. I figure I am going to mix their names up and use the wrong one even if they don't sound anything alike, so I am starting to be ok with using them both. We will see, we are still very undecided and considering tons of names! Naming boys is hard for us! Naming two is VERY hard for us! I am very open to suggestions......so let's hear some! A few other ideas we have (and by we, I mean me mostly) are: Benson and Briar, Dawson and Denver, Cohen and Cooper.. We will see :)
5 comments:
oh my gosh, i mix all my kid's names up so I don't know if it matters. Evan and Nolan sound similar and then girls both have C names. I LOVE Cohen, one of the residents in Ohio had a Cohen and I really liked it. I have a friend with a Broderick and I like that. Another friend has a Marick. And another has a Eston and I really love that one too! Anyway, you'll find something, you still have a few wks.
and you totally don't even look pregnant to me, you can hardly tell still.
I mix Peyton and Paisley up all the time, haha! I really like the R names you had picked out and Cohen and Cooper! You look great Chels!
manny and mo, or mike and ike, ah haha. j/k someone suggested those to me when i was preggers.
Cute names...I might add a couple to my short list if you don't end up using them :)
I like Mackay...but depending on the accent.-irish, scottish people etc I think pronounce Mackay "Makai" so that might be confusing because it is two different pronunciations of the same name. Boooo I don't mean to be a party pooper!I really like Benson...and Cohen... and cooper...I know an adorable little boy named Cooper.
I don't blame you! Naming kids are hard, but I think naming boys are especially harder because girls you know if a name is "pretty" or "cute" or not. With boys it's harder to tell, I think anyways. I like the Rylin and Ryker names, and we confuse our kids names all the time so I don't think it matters whether they sounds alike or not. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment