The last 3 1/2 weeks have been amazing! I absolutely love my little Payton. He is such a sweet baby, and I love being his mom. He is a really good and happy baby. I am so spoiled! We have had our difficult times, including me getting pretty sick. Sweet Payton must have known I needed extra sleep, cuz he slept 6 1/2 hours straight one night when I was sick. He sleeps great at night anyways, and only gets up once to eat.
He is awake more and more everyday, and is constantly looking around. I love when he hears my voice and looks around to find me.
He is awake more and more everyday, and is constantly looking around. I love when he hears my voice and looks around to find me.
4 comments:
so glad to hear that everything is going great... it sounds like motherhood is agreeing with you, and I'm glad to hear your feeling better!! he is adorable and has so much hair, I just love it!!!!
So sweet!! I cant wait to see him again! He is getting so big and cute!
He is so cute, and he is changing so much already!
He's really cute. It's so fun when babies love bath time.
Post a Comment