Payton Clark Hymas was born today, Monday July 27th at 3:53 pm. He weighed 9 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. His head was 14 1/2 inches and his chest was 13 1/2. He has a full head of hair and long fingers and toes. We think he is simply precious and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son. Everything went very smoothly through labor and delivery (I will post the entire birth story later). Both mom and baby are doing well.
Here are some pictures we have taken so far. Lots more are to come!
14 comments:
Congrats Hymas family! I'm so excited for you Chels.. a baby!! I feel like just yesterday you were rockin' those braids at girls camp with me. You look fab and Payton is cute. We love big babies in our family as my sisters smallest baby was 9'1.. All the best =)
What a beautiful baby. Congratulations Chelsey & Devry.
I have been watching your progress along the way.
Love
Aunt Ret from Peterborough, Ontario
He's HERE!!!! Congratulations guys, he is ADORABLE!!! Sooo much hair, he is just too cute! Chelsey you look wonderful and I love the hair, such a great idea to have it out of your way and look cute!!! Congrats on becoming a family of THREE!!! He is soooo cute!!!
Congrats Chelsey!!!!
He is soooo cute!
I cant imagine over 9 pounds!
You look awesome!!
Congrats!!!!! He looks like such a cutie and I'm glad everything went well.
Excited to see more pictures when you're home & settled.
You all looks great, congrats again to you own.
He's here! And he's gorgous!! You must be thrilled with your "little" bundle! I am glad to hear everything went smoothly for you and you can enjoy the rest of the summer with him. I will look forward to seeing some more pictures of him (and that hair! Goodness that hair!!! look out ladies...!)What a sweet little family you have xo
A big congrats! You are amazing to have such a big guy! He is so cute...jealous of all the hair and fat rolls! :) I hope you both have a speedy recovery.
Loved being your nurse chelsey! you are doing great and i wish that I could have taken payton home! I loved holding him last night while you slept!...he is perfect!
What a cutie! Love the rolls. I'm happy to hear everything thing went good. You look great!
NINE TWO?!? Wow, Payton, you really meant business! I am glad he's here safely and that things went well. Now good luck with the next few weeks...and years! :)
congratulation you guys, he is so cute! He's finally here, yay! I can help with anything, just call.
Congrats again Chelsey. He really is a cute little chunbby baby!! Good luck on your leave and enjoy the time off!!
Congratulations Chelsey - I love being a mom and I know you will too - Just remember to enjoy it - it goes way to fast!
Oh wow, you have quite a few comments here...
Chels, he is so big! You sure are amazing, and he is ADORABLE! Devery and you will do a great job taking care of him;
I can't believe that you've found time to post! He's such a blessing- I'm so glad everything went well!
Good luck, and much love!!
Haley
Post a Comment