Well our plans just keep changing, and I want to keep everyone informed! I had to go into the office on Saturday for another blood pressure check. It was still up, even though I have been on strict bedrest. My doctor didn't feel good about waiting till monday to recheck it, so he told me to go to the hospital Sunday evening to check it. If it is still up, then he wants to admit me, so that I will be in the hospital in case something gets worse. If it is fine, then I can wait till monday to be admitted. If I stay sunday night then he will give me a medication called cervadil. It is designed to "ripen" my cervix. It should get me to at least 4 cm through the night (hopefully with me being able to sleep) so I'm a little more ready to go by monday morning. Then monday morning they will break my water and start pitocin. If I get cervadil Sunday night it should speed the process for monday. It really depends on what my blood pressure is when I go in. I have been contracting alot this weekend, so I may be dilated even more then I was on Friday.
I just have to say how amazing Devry is. I really don't know how people do bedrest for weeks or months. I am feeling completely useless and Its been 2 days, and I have no kids to worry about. I just want to be doing something productive. Devry has gone inside out bringing me things, cleaning things, yelling at me if I get off the couch. He has worked so hard this weekend to make sure absolutely everything is ready for my mom to come visit, and for Payton to arrive. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and hardworking husband who will do anything for me. I have enjoyed seeing Devry with our nieces and nephews this weekend. He is going to be an amazing dad! I feel so blessed to have him as a husband and soon to be father to Payton!
1 comment:
Good Luck today hope everything goes smoothly and quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of your family!!!!!!!
Post a Comment