We got our new couch delivered yesterday, and it makes our TV room look so much better! I still have to put up curtains, pictures etc, but all the big stuff is done. Here are the pics of the TV room!
The Front room still needs new furniture. We moved our fun 70's couches into that room, so that will do until we can afford new stuff. I love the changes in this room!
before
And finally, the nursery. I have already posted pictures of the nursery, but Ill post them again for before and after pictures. I love my nursery and am so excited to get pictures of him up on the walls.
Before
...and after
Before

After.
After.
We love how everything turned out. Two more bedrooms have new carpet, but I didn't take pictures of them. We also painted our bedroom and layed laminant flooring, but I havn't taken pictures of it yet. We still have a few finishing touches, but mostly everything is done. We were lucky to have Devry's cousin Scott do the renovations. He did such an amazing job! Then to have Devry's brothers and dad come and help with painting, carpet and flooring. We feel so lucky that family is so close and willing to help us.
I love feeling ready for Payton to come. With the house done and everything bought and set up for him, I am ready for him to come anytime now! 8 days to go till my due date! If I do go past my due date, my induction date is set up for August 3rd, so hopefully 10 days at the most! It is unreal that I will be holding him soon! I am really hoping he comes on the 29th. We have a family reunion with all of Devry's family on the 27th and 28th, then my mom is coming on the 29th. I would like to be able to go to the reunion and have my mom here for the delivery. I can't wait for my mom to come. Its been a year since I have seen her, and can't wait for her help with the baby, and just to spend 10 days with her!
I will keep updates on my blog the best I can. I will be bringing my laptop to the hospital with me so I can post pictures of Payton soon after he is born.
3 comments:
i can't wait to see the house in person! i guess we'll see y'all tomorrow...when you're waking up around 4:30am you can think of us driving to the airport at the same time getting ready to contain 3 kids on an airplane....can you tell i'm excited for the flight? ha!
I just love, love, love it all! I want a couch like yours!!! Everything looks so great!
Post a Comment