10. Devry Graduating in July and starting his career as an Automotive Technician.
9. Our 2nd anniversary! Wow time flies!
8. Buying our house
7. Going home to Nova Scotia for sure in October, and hopefully another time sooner.
6. Neice #2 being born hopefully this month!
5. Getting closer to finishing my Bachelors degree.
4. Having all of Devry's family together for a vacation
3. Meeting Nolan (nephew # 5)
2. Having my mom and sister come to visit in August (hopefully!)
1. Having a Baby!!!
In case you havn't heard, we are expecting! I am due August 1. It will be Grandchild # 8 on Devry's side (unless someone has an announcement they havn't shared :)) , and Grandchild #1 on my side! We are so excited! We will be bringing the baby home to Nova Scotia in October for him/her to experience their first Canadian thangsgiving! I will be off of work for 3 months after delivering, then return part time. We had the first ultrasound done a few weeks ago. It was so exciting to see the little heartbeat. We can find out around the end of March if we are having a boy or girl, which will be fun to see! Besides being a bit sick, everything has been going great! Hopefully the nausea will be gone soon. The biggest shock to me has been how sensitive I can smell everything. I do not think of it as a good thing at all, especially because of all the interesting (and by interesting, I really mean absolutely disgusting) smells I come across at work. Oh welll....vicks rub has become my best friend...if i put a little under my nose that is all I can smell.
We are looking forward to all of the changes this will bring in our life.
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Aww that picture is so cute! Is that little bubble(very distinctive by the way) is that the yolk sac or what? How far along were you when you took that?
congrats! i'm glad nolan made your list.
Post a Comment