Congrats to Dan and Rachelle, who had a beautiful little girl on Thursday January 22 at 9:02 am. Her name is Macy Dawn Hymas, and she weighed 6lbs 4 oz. She is simply precious. I worked the night after she was born, so I got to take care of her while Rachelle (tried) to get some sleep. All the other nurses were passing her around and all wanting to hold her because she is "so cute!" Once I went into another patients room, and Macy was in her bassinet when I went in. I came out 5 minutes later and a nurse was holding her and said "she was getting restless so I picked her up....well she moved once anyways."
Devry had the right date for when she would be born, and is very proud of that fact. I told him that if he is able to guess his sister in law's delivery date, the pressure is on to get mine right when its time:). He came up to the hospital to meet Macy on friday night, then again with me last night. Watching him hold her last night made me even more excited to have our own baby.
I had another Dr's appointment last week, and all is well with the baby. He/she is looking very healthy, and growing lots! My nausea is mostly gone now, with a few waves here and there, but definately bearable. We will find out around the middle of march what we are having. Everything is going great!
1 comment:
thank you Chelsey for taking her that night! Love that I could feel so safe having my newborn be cared for during her first night!
Post a Comment