Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life

Devry and I are both back in school. Devry is going full time, taking 16 credits and doing his internship at the same time. I am of course still working full time at nights and taking 6 credits. My schedule is pretty good, any classes that aren't online are in the late afternoon so I do get sleep sometimes. It is difficult because on days I work, Devry and I see each other for half hour in the mornings when I get home before he leaves and half hour in the evenings when he gets home before I leave. Luckily the most I work is 3 nights a week so its not all the time.

Things are going great with my pregnancy. I am starting to feel a lot better, and don't get nauseous near as much as I did. I still have a few foods that make me sick right away..and others I can't get enough of. My cravings aren't anything really bizarre, just random. I could eat breakfast foods anytime. I eat scrambled eggs almost every day, and other kids of breakfast foods whenever I get the chance. Devry brought me pancakes in bed the other day, that was really sweet. Orange juice is also something I cannot get enough of. I tried oranges because they are healthier, but its not the same. I know...its weird. I guess its better then some things I could crave. My next Dr's appointment is in a week so we will get to hear the babys heartbeat and make sure everything's going ok. I cheated and used the doppler at work the other night to hear the baby's heartbeat...it was really neat to hear.

Everything for us is going great! We are anxious to both be competely done with school, but for the time being we are just enjoying life until we get there.

4 comments:

lisa h. said...

sounds busy! it will be sooo nice when you are finished. though i still have dreams about homework and exams that i forgot to prepare for! i guess joe is somewhere between school and work...in about 5 more years we really will be done with school and further training!

Rachelle said...

i'm glad your pregnancy is going so well. I'm like you, the other night I was watching a movie where they had orange juice, and if I could have, I would have jumped right into the movie and downed the whole thing, it looked so good. it seems pretty weird that I wanted it so bad considering that I was currently eating chocolate ice cream and the two definitely don't mix!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Aww, I am so glad that you are starting to feel better! I still need to come up sometime that you are working. So the only way that you could be my nurse is if I go into labor at night? And the place that I want to work that is actually hiring is Cold Stone. Sounds like you guys are super busy though..good luck with school and I hope that we get to hang out sometime soon!

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

congtrats on ur pregnancy chelsey!
I am a cousin to your Husband my name is Anna just wanted to say
hope everything goes well with your pregnancy your baby will be here before u know it and then boom their 7 months old and bossy hehe
we have a 7 month old daughter Evelynn she is such a blessing in our life.. she was born june 2, 2008. we were actually married a month or so after u and Devry.. we were married May 19th 2007

anyways just thought I wish ya good luck and congrats to you both.. I found a site that might be helpful it is I am pregnant.com