I made it through my first week of work, and absolutely LOVE my job! I was a little nervous about it, but I was put with a preceptor to show me around and mentor me for the first 2 months of work. She is a great nurse who has taught me a ton already! I am catching on really quick, and can ask all the questions I need to. I love taking care of the new moms and their babies. I have to confess that holding those sweet babies all day makes me a little baby hungry...but I will have to get my baby fix at work for now:)
I got my license in the mail, and maybe because Im just a little to excited, I took a picture of it, along with my name tag. 


I was cleaning my bedroom this morning, and when I came out to the living room, I found Daisy and Dash laying on top of the pillows from our guest room. I had just made the bed a little while earlier, and I guess they decided they wanted the pillows, cuz they had dragged them out. I had also cleaned this room, but as you can see in the picture, they dragged pillows, toys, and blankets all over the place. At least with kids you can eventually teach them to clean up after themselves! Not with dogs though.


1 comment:
oh man, i can't imagine the mess 2 dogs would make! milly does the same thing with her toys and she seems to know not to eat my things, but will devour the kids toys if she gets the chance.
wow, you will be really busy w/ classes and working! i hope it goes well though. and you are welcome to come stay w/ us as long as you want and get some of the baby hunger satisfied!!
Post a Comment