So Devry and I are finally going to take a break and go on a mini trip. We were supposed to go stay in Vegas for our honeymoon, but Devry's boss decided to start planting early so he had to stay here for work. We have been trying to go ever since, but between school and work we have never had the chance. I decided that since I have to go to Utah to take my boards for my RN license, we might as well go a few hours more and have some fun. We will be driving to Utah on the 7th, staying with the Brooksby's (the family I nannied for), then heading to Vegas on the 8th. We will be staying with some friends for a few nights, then in a hotel for a few nights. On the 14th we will head back to utah, and I will take my boards on the 15th in Ogden. Devry has never been to vegas, and I am excited to show him where I lived for a year. I just recently loaded a bunch of pictures from the year I spen in vegas, so I am going to post some of them. It was a great year, and I learned a ton!




2 comments:
have fun on your trip!! look i'm reading your blog. joe and i (okay, mostly me) are planning a trip to disney world or land for spring 2011...we'll have to get everyone on board and all go together!
DUDE!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome:)! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you more often. Have fun in Vegas. You finally get a REAL Honeymoon!
Post a Comment