April was a fun, busy month!
We adjusted to Devry's new, WONDERFUL work schedule. We saw him every single day!
I'll recap our month with lots of pictures!!
We had a lot of fun, and saw a ton of smiles!!
![]() |
We also had some fussy kids....
![]() |
| They did not enjoy being locked up while I mopped. |
We enjoyed some of our favorite past times....
| Bare baby bums trying to climb in the tub |
| Bathtime |
And ate some of our favorite foods....
![]() |
| First Ice cream cone! |
![]() |
| They loved it! |
We played together..
They destroyed the house..... over and over and over and over..
Some growing boys learned to walk!
We Enjoyed the spring weather....
.......Sometimes.
We talked to Grandparents on the phone..
We had some clingy, sad, teething babies.
I applied for a job in Labor and Delivery at the local hospital. I was offered the job on Monday, and I will start May 20th!
We found a house we love. And put in an offer. AND THEY ACCEPTED!!!!
Looks like we will be moving near the End of June! Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly! We LOVE this house! It's perfect for us! We were so lucky to find it! We've been looking in this ridiculously expensive market for months. Everything is old, and needs so much work, but is still so expensive! Anything nice is gone as soon as its up! I happened to go to a workout class at the Rec center, and a lady there was talking about putting her house up for sale. We got talking about it, and it sounded great. We called our realtor, and arranged to go see it that evening. It wasn't officially being listed for 3 more days, so we had a head start. We fell in love with it!! It took a couple of days to work out our financing, but we were able to put in an offer before anyone else even looked at it. They counter offered just a little higher, and we accepted! I'm mostly excited for the amazing kitchen and big family room downstairs, oh and all the storage! Devry is most excited for the additional two car garage with huge loft above it and the fenced in yard! Payton is most excited for his room and the built in twirly slide off the deck. And the twins are most excited for the built in baby gate (ok maybe thats me).... but they are excited for the swings under the deck! We can't wait to move, and get settled in our OWN house. We can't wait to be done renting, and start putting money towards our own mortgage instead of someone else's. We can't wait to be able to paint and decorate, and not worry about all the pains of renting!
April was a wonderful month. We are hoping for some consistent nicer weather in the next few weeks. We have lots happening and lots to look forward to this summer!



























5 comments:
congrats on the house! that is so exciting!
Congratulations!!!! That's SO exciting!!! It stinks paying any bills, but especially rent! It's such a waste! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
Awesome news on so many things! It is great to see all of your hard work and sacrifice pay off! When you have been though a difficult period it makes you really appreciate when good things happen! I am happy for you!
Wow, a lot of exciting stuff happening for you guys! Congrats on getting the RN job...I know you will love that! And also congrats on the house!!!! It sounds amazing. I am excited to see pictures!
That is really exciting that you are buying a house! I can't wait to see more pictures of it! I love the bath time pics too!
Post a Comment