Payton Turned 3 today!
He is getting so big and so smart!
I can't believe how quickly he learns, how much he talks, how much he understands, and how funny he is! He is always making us laugh. I need to be better at writing down the funny things he says. Like, lately if I say "Payton, I said no!" he says "Well then say YES mom!" haha
This little monkey has been spoiled with several Birthday Celebrations.
First, we celebrated with my mom and trent before they left.
I have more pictures to post of their visit, but they are all on my camera, so I am just going to post the ones I had on my phone.
Here is Payton with his thomas the train Ice cream cake we had with my mom and trent. We also went out to eat at Costa Vida to celebrate. So yummy!
Then, last Saturday, all of Devry's family was here. So we had a giant birthday Party for Payton and 2 of his cousins (although alexa got sick and wasn't actually there to celebrate her 2nd birthday..poor girl)
It was a blast with lots of family and friends! I will post those pictures another time as well..
We gave Payton his big birthday present last week while Devry was home.
He got a Power wheels 4 wheeler. It was a wonderful purchase, and keeps him entertained for HOURS (and would be longer, except it has batteries that don't last 24/7).
He LOVES it!
![]() |
| Payton and Daddy putting together the 4 wheeler. |
| Such a big boy! |
Then Today was his actual birthday. We celebrated all day. I let him choose whatever meals he wanted. So we had grilled cheese for breakfast. Mac n cheese for lunch, and chicken nuggets and fries for dinner. And about 20 cups of apple juice.
Some of Payton's friends came over this afternoon for a little party.
| He loved the goggles I bought him |
He opened a few little gifts, and had a BLAST playing on the waterslide and in the pool.
![]() |
| The waterslide we got for the family reunion..This thing was as much as renting one, and WELL worth the money! |
![]() |
| Payton with his cupcake, showing me how old he is. |
He is such a wonderful little guy! He is sweet, funny and so much fun! He is getting so big (weighed 38lbs at his check up and is 3 ft 3 inches.)
We love you Payton! We are so lucky to have you in our family!
![]() |
| My three boys celebrating paytons 3rd birthday |
| cutie, snuggling with the quilt grandma made for his gift. |






1 comment:
Wow! Payton! I can't believe he is 3! I love "three" it is such a fun age!!!!
It looks like he had a great day! We got Ben the power wheels jeep for his birthday...I hope he loves it too....I suspect he will:)
Post a Comment