Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Newborn Photos

A good friend of mine, Heidi Davenport (from Blink Photography) did a newborn photography session of the boys. 
She did an incredible job! She is so SO talented and captures the most precious pictures. 
She was living in Wyoming, but luckily moved back to idaho just in time to do this session.

Here are some of the incredible pics she took.


























Another friend also did a photo session, which includes some family pics. I should have those by this weekend, so I will post them soon.

3 comments:

The Bing's said...

seriously.... ADORABLE!!!!

Oh my goodness Chelsey they are so beautiful... what great pictures to capture their early days... I love that they both have little mohawks! The picture with them together with the arms around, and the hand holding melted my heart! I've been telling my friend who is having twin boys to check out you blog nonstop!! Love them!!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I love love love these pictures Chels! Your boys are so handsome!

Rachelle said...

I'm so glad that they turned out so well! What a treasure!