We finished the majority of our bedroom remodel.
Devry worked so hard on it when he was home last week.
He re-did all the electrical outlets, painted (it took 3 coats!), and did trim and crown molding.
We bought new bedding, and lamps. I still need to get curtains up. I have plans for some decorations that I haven't finished yet. So for now the walls are bare. Hopefully I can change that soon.
I LOVE how it turned out.
It is exactly the look I was hoping for.
It feels so light, fresh and open.
So here are some before and after pictures.
Devry worked so hard on it when he was home last week.
He re-did all the electrical outlets, painted (it took 3 coats!), and did trim and crown molding.
We bought new bedding, and lamps. I still need to get curtains up. I have plans for some decorations that I haven't finished yet. So for now the walls are bare. Hopefully I can change that soon.
I LOVE how it turned out.
It is exactly the look I was hoping for.
It feels so light, fresh and open.
So here are some before and after pictures.
2 comments:
It looks just like you wanted, Chels. Congratulations!! Andw ay to go Devry! How're you feeling with the twins? Have you picked out names yet?
It looks SO good Chels! I love it. It looks so light. I love the color and I love your bedspread. Good job guys!!
Post a Comment