Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pictures of Payton

My very talented friend Heidi took some pictures of Payton. She did an incredible job! I am so happy to have these pictures! I can't wait to get some printed to put up on my walls.


This last one was really fun. We have him in his big brother shirt and asked him how many babies is mommy going to have. So he holds up 2 fingers. It was cute!
This little guy is getting so big! He is talking like CRAZY! It is so cute to hear him put sentences together now. The other day he came and stole something from my room while I was getting ready...I think it was my hairbrush. Then he ran as fast as he could to the family room where Devry was. All I hear is him yell. "Hurry, hurry, Mommy's gonna get me!!!" We were laughing so hard! He is such a little character.
I think some of our favorite moments are when he first wakes up, in the morning or from naps. He says the funniest things. When we hear him starting to stir, we just wait for him to start talking so we can laugh. Lots of mornings he asks for his cousins, or grandparents, or the dogs. Other mornings he yells things he wants (apple juice, socks, jacket, his monkey etc). Other mornings he just has little conversations with himself about who knows what. One afternoon we had to go wake him up from his nap to go help Devry's Brother Tim with something. We go in and ask him if he wants to go see uncle Tim. He Yells " NO WAY! Go away" I guess he wasn't ready to get up.
He makes us laugh all the time. He is so sweet and gives me hugs and kisses constantly throughout the day. He loves playing with his toys, especially his cars and farm set. He loves watching movies, especially Cars, toy Story and Curious George. Devry is always saying how much he changes when he is gone for 9 days to WY. It makes me so sad that Devry misses so much with him. Hopefully it won't last forever.

1 comment:

lisa h. said...

great pics! we need that photographer for our next family reunion pics.