The Hymas Family - Devry, Chelsey, Payton, Cohen and Kayson
Family pic 2013
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
I am so grateful for all the wonderful "father's" in my life. I am lucky enough to have my dad, my step-dad, and my father in law. All wonderful men who are such a positive influence on me. I am especially lucky to have Devry. He is such a kind, thoughtful caring man, and the most wonderful father! Payton adores him so much, and it is so fun to see them play together. He really is the best father and husband ever! We love you Devry, more then we can ever say! xoxo
I love his shirt and tie! We have been talking to Ben about the restoration of the priesthood and I was surprised at how much he understood. I was thinking of switching out their regular church attire (albeit adorable...) for white shirts only with some awesome ties... and these photo's of Payton just convinced me! So sweet!
2 comments:
what a cutie!! Payton sure is growing up!!
I love his shirt and tie! We have been talking to Ben about the restoration of the priesthood and I was surprised at how much he understood. I was thinking of switching out their regular church attire (albeit adorable...) for white shirts only with some awesome ties... and these photo's of Payton just convinced me! So sweet!
Post a Comment