Devry is officially FINISHED with school! He graduated with his bachelors in Automotive Technology Management last week. I am SO proud of him. He is not a big fan of school, and would MUCH rather be working, but he stuck with it and finished! Love that guy!
Unfortunately despite my many attempts, I could not convince him to walk. It is hard for it to feel "official" because it is just like he ended another semester. But he hated the idea of walking, so I will have to live with it. I told him he has to put on my gown and cap so I can take a picture at least. I'll probably make him do that tomorrow and post an "unofficial" picture.
So for now the school phase of our life is over, at least until I decide to get my masters. It feels good. A break from homework, classes, teachers and tests. Devry is applying for jobs right now. He still has his job on a farm until something comes up that is in his field. Hopefully that happens soon. There are not many jobs in Idaho, so we are looking in other states as well, and we will see what happens.
We are taking a very short vacation next week to celebrate. Devry's parents are watching Payton for a couple days while we go stay in Jackson WY. It is kind of to celebrate graduation as well as our anniversary. I am excited to get a little break :)
3 comments:
I know a nice house i ohio you can rent/buy.....you should def look in columbus if you are applying everywhere....we LOVE columbus! Or FL, since we'll be there next. Goodluck!
Yay!!!! Isn't it such an amazing feeling! Tell Devry congrats!! I am glad that you guys get to take a break and have some alone time... you definitely deserve it! Love you guys!!
Yay, a trip, how fun! And that's so funny you are gonna take a pic of him in your gown for documentation!
Post a Comment