On March 16th Devry and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary.
Unfortunately I was working, so we didn't really get to see each other,
but we are celebrating this weekend!
Devry and I had dinner on Wednesday right before I went to work.
Then he came to see me at work and brought a rose and dessert. He is so thoughtful!
Last night I planned a fun stay home date since Payton has a cold. We put him to bed at 7 and I got to work on a really fun Fondue date. It was a suprise for Devry, and he Loved it! I had pineapple, apples, strawberries, cheesecake, pretzels, marshmellows, cookies, donut holes, and angel food cake. And of course the chocolate. I also made fruit dip. It was really fun to plan, and delicious! We had a lot of fun and it was nice to do something other then watch a movie (our typical stay home date).
Unfortunately I was working, so we didn't really get to see each other,
but we are celebrating this weekend!
Devry and I had dinner on Wednesday right before I went to work.
Then he came to see me at work and brought a rose and dessert. He is so thoughtful!
Last night I planned a fun stay home date since Payton has a cold. We put him to bed at 7 and I got to work on a really fun Fondue date. It was a suprise for Devry, and he Loved it! I had pineapple, apples, strawberries, cheesecake, pretzels, marshmellows, cookies, donut holes, and angel food cake. And of course the chocolate. I also made fruit dip. It was really fun to plan, and delicious! We had a lot of fun and it was nice to do something other then watch a movie (our typical stay home date).
We have had a wonderful 4 years together.
We have really experienced so much together in such a short time.
Dating, marriage, nursing school, automotive tech school, nursing boards, getting a job on L&D, buying a house, getting 2 dogs, having Payton, working on Bachelor's degrees, trips to Nova Scotia, Vegas, Utah, Boise, and Victoria, graduation, and many more things!
I love Devry so much!
He really is an amazing husband, who cares so much about me.
He works so hard to do things for me. He is always so kind and thoughtful.
He makes me smile and laugh...alot!
He impresses me all the time with how amazing of a father he is.
He listens to me so well. And knows how to make me feel better.
He puts up with me being tired and cranky after work.
I still get excited to see him.
He still gives me butterflies.
I am so lucky to have him.
I love him more then I can even say.
We have really experienced so much together in such a short time.
Dating, marriage, nursing school, automotive tech school, nursing boards, getting a job on L&D, buying a house, getting 2 dogs, having Payton, working on Bachelor's degrees, trips to Nova Scotia, Vegas, Utah, Boise, and Victoria, graduation, and many more things!
I love Devry so much!
He really is an amazing husband, who cares so much about me.
He works so hard to do things for me. He is always so kind and thoughtful.
He makes me smile and laugh...alot!
He impresses me all the time with how amazing of a father he is.
He listens to me so well. And knows how to make me feel better.
He puts up with me being tired and cranky after work.
I still get excited to see him.
He still gives me butterflies.
I am so lucky to have him.
I love him more then I can even say.



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!
That fondue stuff is making me hungry! It looks delicious! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment