Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scary Santa

Yesterday Devry, Payton and I went to the mall to finish up some last minute shopping. While we were there we decided to take Payton to see Santa. While standing in line Payton was so happy, and kept pointing to Santa and acting really exciting. I thought he would love to sit on his lap. Well I was wrong. As soon as Devry set him down, he started SCREAMING. So I snapped a quick picture, and let Devry pick him up again. Payton definitely not a fan of Santa. Maybe next year :)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yeah, that happens a lot for little kids. This picture is so funny!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Aww!!! Maybe next year will be different?! Ps- How do you know Amy Da Silva? I think she's a hymas formerly... She's Ethan's preschool teacher.