Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Pictures

My friend Heidi is a wonderful photographer. For the past month or so, we have been trying to arrange a time for her to take our family pictures. Between our conflicting schedules, and uncooperative weather, it took a while. We finally snuck in a quick photo shoot last weekend. She did an amazing job! Payton was his usual crazy self, wanting to run around, making funny faces, and eventually loosing patience with us trying to make him look at the camera. 30 minutes of picture taking is about the limit for a 16 month old I think :) . Despite Payton's craziness, Heidi got some wonderful pictures! Here are a couple of my favorites.

I love this guy!

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Cute pictures!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Very cute. I love the colors and you look gorgeous Chels!

Lloyd Family said...

lookin good. What a cute little guy.

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

They look great!! I loveee the railroads for family pictures, especially since little boys are so happy to be there! :)

jenn said...

I really love the brown blue and white! Payton is so sweet!