Here are a few pictures of Sunday. I really am horrible at remembering to take pictures. I take one or two, then set my camera down and thats all I get.
Payton ready for the day with his canada Shirt on. He had the hat on, but pulled it off just as I snapped the picture.
It was so much fun to spend the weekend with family. I havn't seen Devry much lately, since he is doing harvest, so it was good to spend some time with people. This next week is going to be very long. They are hoping to be done digging potatoes by Friday or Saturday, but it means a week of Devry leaving at 5 or 6 am, and not getting home till 9 or so, with no lunch break. It is the hardest on the days I work, because I leave for work way before he gets home, then he walks out the door when I walk in from work. We will go days without even seeing each other. This is the 5th year that we have been dating or married during harvest, and by far the hardest. The first 3 years were still very busy, but I would go visit him every day. I'd take him lunch, and just go spend time with him. Then last year Payton and I were in Nova Scotia the entire time, so it wasn't like I would have seen him if he was home. This year is hard, because I'm working a lot more, and if we go visit, we only stay for a few minutes because Payton doesn't like being confined to his stroller, but he gets into way to many things if I let him out, so he ends up getting mad really quickly. I'm thinking that once harvest is over we are going to have to dump Payton on somebody for a day, or even a day and a night so we can go do something fun together. Oh I can't wait to have my husband back!
3 comments:
Send him to Nova Scotia!!! I will gladly take him off your hands ;)
Okay, first of all....Payton is sooo freaking adorable! He keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter!!!!!! And secondly, I miss you! I wish I could come over and help make your days go by faster and help take care of Payton so you could get some sleep from working so much. I completely understand how you feel though because it is sooo hard feeling like a single mom and having your husband gone ALL day. But you are an amazing mother and Payton couldn't be any luckier! We are heading down to Utah this Wednesday so I will try to call you on my way down. Its hard to call during the day because Peyton throws a fit when I am on the phone.
Thanks for bring us Canadian Thanksgiving! Soooo yummy! As long as the kids and I are not sick, Peyton is always welcome to stay here while I'm still off from babysitting! We're hopefully going to be healthy by the weekend or next week.
Post a Comment