Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, October 30, 2010

15 months!

My sweet baby boy has turned into a very busy toddler! Where does the time go?
As of the 27th, Payton is 15 months old. At 15 months he...
  • is about 28lbs
  • is about 32 inches
  • is in size 24 month clothes
  • says: mom, dad, more, ni-ni (night night), bye bye, hi, pa (grandpa), nan (nanny), bubba (thedog), ju (juice), and a WHOLE lot of jibberish :)
  • signs at least 50 words- some are: more, please, thank you, all done, juice, eat, banana, apple, pear, car, plane, bus, boat, dog, cat, horse, bird, fish, blanket, phone, toys, music, wash hands, bath, brush teeth, happy, play, feel, sad, cry, hurt, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, baby, and tons more! He shows us new ones he has learned every day.
  • dances whenever he hears music.
  • Acts like he is Conducting music whenever he hears people singing
  • has the most contagious laugh
  • is so ticklish...everywhere!
  • Loves to tickle other peoples toes and tummy's
  • runs...at all times. walking does not exist in his world.
  • Climbs on everything. I find him standing on the table at least once a day
  • Still takes 2 naps and sleeps 12 hours at night.
  • LOVES to play outside
  • Loves to play with other kids
  • Loves to watch curious george, signing time, and cat in the hat
  • Still loves his pacifier....although he ONLY gets it when he is in his crib. Our next step is to take it away for good... that could be a hard one.
  • Will not drink milk out of anything but a bottle. I have not been successful in my attempts to take away his bottle, and I'm not sure how.
  • gives me hugs and kisses all the time...and it melts my heart.
  • laughs whenever he hears someone else laughing.
  • has become a bit of a picky eater.. he loves fruit and bread, a few veggies, and mac n cheese but thats about it (besides sugary foods).
  • loves going with Devry to ride a tractor, 4wheeler, truck, anything.
  • makes me smile, alot.
I adore him so much. We went to a trunk or treat tonight for Halloween, and had a blast! Here are a few pictures of my little monkey man. I will post more about Halloween later.

The first two are him in his monkey costume, and the third is when he helped us carve a pumpkin.



3 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

He is so cute!! I miss him! Peyton used to not drink out of a bottle...until she saw Paisley drinking from them and now she refuses to take her sippy. She only wants a bottle now and I have no idea what to do either. So if you figure anything out, let me know!

Rachelle said...

A toddler for sure! That signing is so helpful for his age, it's amazing!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

When E was around 18 months we finally decided he was ready to quit the bottle. He would screammmm for a bottle and kick and cry, it was horrible. So we started putting water in his bottles and he would still take them but not drink them. Then finally we stopped doing that and because he never drank them anyway he didn't really care. Good Luck, I remember that stage and dreading the wean but it really wasn't awful when it happened.