Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy busy busy

We have been so busy enjoying the past month that I havn't gotten around to blogging about it. We have been in Nova Scotia visiting my family for the past 2 weeks. I have lots of pictures of that to come! A quick list of things we have been up to.
- Daisy had 7 puppies (2 boys, 5 girls) on the 15th. Just 2 days before we left! Devry's parents have been taking care of them, and they are growing so much! I have to start putting up ads to sell them.
- We traded in our car a bit over a month ago. We got a toyota highlander. I LOVE it!
- Payton is growing and learning so much! He is trying to say more things, and can sign almost 30 words. Its so great that he can show us what he wants by signing.
- We are so excited to both be off of school this fall. Lots of projects we hope to get done!
- We had such a great trip to Nova Scotia. I got to see my brother for the first time in 3 years, as well as the rest of my family. I will post more about it later. its good to be home so we can get back into our routine.

No comments: