The Hymas Family - Devry, Chelsey, Payton, Cohen and Kayson
Family pic 2013
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Payton's turning 1!
Payton will have his first birthday on Tuesday! I can't believe its been a year! We had my friend Whitney take his pictures, and they turned out amazing! THANKS WHIT!! (visit her website at www.whitneykathleen.com) I can't believe how big Payton has gotten, and how much he is not a baby anymore. He is a little toddler. He is walking all the time now, and getting into everything. He is learning new things every day. I am so grateful to be his mom and to spend my days having fun adventures with this sweet little boy.
Here is the birthday invitation Whitney designed for us. We are celebrating his birthday sat July 31st at our house. Come and celebrate with us!!
1 comment:
Aww! He has turned into quite the little looker! :) I can't believe he is 1!
Post a Comment