I finally gave in and gave Payton a haircut. It was a few weeks go, I just havn't gotten around to posting about it. His hair was getting so long in the front that it was constantly in his eyes, and the long hair was throwing people off about his gender (which doesn't make sense to me...because I would never dress a girl in blue and green sports/cars/tractor covered outfits).
I cut it myself, and it actually turned out pretty good, considering he wouldn't keep his head still.
We had to keep him occupied with food to stop him from grabbing the comb or scissors. Therefore, his face is covered in food in all these pictures.



3 comments:
I think Payton looks like Grampy, hahaha!
He looks so handsome!! Good job on the haircut, it looks amazing!!
He looks so handsome in that last picture! You did a great job!!
Post a Comment