Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smiles!

Payton is smiling!! I love it so much! It took quite a bit of effort to catch it on camera, here are a few that I got!














He is a little thumb sucker! We are giving him a pacifier alot, to try to stop him from sucking his thumb.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

cute boy. those are great smiling pictures. I bet he is going to grow so much while your gone, I'm going to not recognize him when you get back!three weeks is a lot of time to change, for him.

lisa h. said...

very cute!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Aww! How precious! Isn't it the best feeling in the world when they see you and they instantly start smiling?! All the hard and emotional work pays off in those moments :)

Steph said...

His hair has lightened up a ton!! Way cute pictures.

Haley said...

Chelsey!!

Payton is ADORABLE! I love that smile!! OOHH you need to come visit as soon as you can! I know you're still adjusting to being a mommy (I'm so positive that you're aleady a natural!) but when you get a chance, please come see us!

I can't wait to see that little angel in baby person!!!

I hope you and Devery are doing well! (Savannah still has a huge crush on him...)

Keep it up, Chels! You're AMAZING!