Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pictures of Payton

Here are a few more pictures of Payton. We love having him home, and absolutely adore him! He has been a really good baby, with such a sweet personality. I love when he wakes up and just stares at us. I love when I walk in the room and start talking, he hears my voice and tries to find me. I love holding him, feeding him, and loving him.
This is still while we were in the hospital. We enjoyed our stay and were taken care of so well!Thanks to all of our wonderful nurses!
Getting ready to go home! Payton LOVES his carseat, and sleeps every time we put him in it.
Devry's brother Joe and his family came from Ohio for vacation. His brother Ted from pocatello was also here with his family. It isn't very often that we are all together, and so we did family pictures when I got home from the hospital, before Ted and Shayla had to go back to Pocatello. Here are a couple of the ones we took.
My mom (Payton's nanny) holding her grandson! This is grandchild #1 for her. I am so lucky to have her here to help me for a few weeks. She has been such a big help. She has been cooking, cleaning, and helping so much with Payton. She is so wonderful, and I am so happy she could be here for when he arrived.


He is so sweet! I love when is content and has his eyes wide open. He just looks around at everything, and especially studies faces.

Devry and I found this shirt on E-Bay, and had to buy it. It is perfect for him!

Devry is a HUGE Michigan fan. He always has been. We bought this romper for Payton, which came with the hat, booties and pacifier. Devry's brother Joe goes to Ohio state, which is michigans biggest rival. We had to have Payton wear the outfit before Joe and Lisa left. They laughed when they saw it.

And here is the onsie Joe and Lisa bought for him. It says "Poop on Michigan" in Ohio states' colors. It was so funny to see Devry's reaction when he saw it.


Payton with his cousin Macy. Macy is about 6 months older then Payton. They will be great friends!
There will be more pictures to come...along with his birth story! We are just busy adjusting to life with Payton, and loving every second of it!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

We have one of Payton's onesies from the children's place that was in the box we took home. We'll bring it back soon. Take care.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Yay! Sounds like everything is going great for you, I am so glad! And he is such a cutie!

The Olligschlager Family said...

So cute! What a head of hair! Oh and we lovw Michigan GO BLUE!

The Bing's said...

he is just so tiny and cute!! He has great hair too. I love the 50-50 onesie... ADORABLE!! Looks like you guys have been settling in well!! Keep the posts and the pictures coming!!!

Melody said...

What a handsome little guy. I love all his cute outfits!