Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures

Here are a few pictures. The first two are of the nursery all painted. The white in the middle will be a chair rail once we get it up. I really like the colors and can't wait to have carpet and start setting up his room!

And....some belly pictures. 28 weeks! This baby is growing....which means I am too. The past few weeks I have popped quite a bit. Only 12 more weeks to go! Crazy. He is more active then ever, and I love it.










4 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Yay Chelsey!! I love your little bump. You're one cute pregnant mama!!

lisa h. said...

the room looks SO great! i can't wait to see it w/ all the baby stuff in it too.

you look so small!

Rachelle said...

I LOVE THE NURSERY! Awesome job picking the colors. I can't wait to see the crib and bedding all in it. Your pregnant belly-- so cute.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

The nursery looks really good! I can't wait to see the finished product with all of your stuff in there!