I am finally in my 3rd trimester! I am 27 weeks along! My three months to go mark was on May 1st. I am finally looking pregnant. And feeling it too. This little boy has been moving more then ever! He is getting so active at certain times of the day...I can set a clock by him! We are still undecided on a name. Payton and Owen are the two we seem to like the best. Parker and Jayden are also some options. I never realized how difficult it would be to name a child! We are still not set on any, and love getting suggestions!
We are busy getting ready for him. We took a weekend trip to Utah in April and got a ton of stuff for him! We visited the Brooksby's (the family I nannied for), and had so much fun with them! All the kids are getting so big, and I love being able to go visit them from time to time. Their youngest is over a year, and they are done having kids....so I lucked out and got a ton of clothes and baby things! I also bought some stuff. (Rexburg doesn't have a Babies R us....and they should!!) Slowly we are getting ready for this baby! Hopefully the next three months go buy as quick as the last three.
Painting is almost done! We just have to put another coat on the baseboards and trim. The colors look great! I love the nursery! I will post some pictures soon.
2 comments:
I want pictures NOW!!
We like Owen!!!
Post a Comment