Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!

Its official! Our baby is a boy! My appointment yesterday went really well. We saw his boy parts right away on the ultrasound! The ultrasound tech went through all his body parts and organs to make sure everything looked normal. His looks perfectly healthy! She said he is probably about 10 inches long now. I have a DVD of the entire ultrasound but I can't figure out how to load it! If I figure it out, it will be on here. The baby was in a difficult position to get a good profile picture. He seemed to be asleep for most of the ultrasound, and didn't move around a ton, so he never got in a great position for a picture. This one is what the ultrasound tech was able to get.
This next picture is one I took when I ultrasounded myself at work. Our machine is not a very good one, but if you look close you can see his head with his hand up by it. He has been head down every time I have looked, and his hands are always up by his face. What a cutie!
And finally...I will post some belly pictures. I had to take them myself cuz Devry wasn't home and I wanted to post about the baby. This is me at 20 weeks and 5 days! I am starting to look a little pregnant! I am feeling him move all the time now! I am noticing he is always awake and very active in the afteroon, around 1-3, and then again from 8pm to 11pm every night. Other then that he's pretty quiet, with a few kicks here and there.

Now that we know he is a he...its time to pick out a name. Devry and I really like Payton. Next on the list is Jayden. Another option could be Denver. There aren't very many boys names that we agree on that aren't taken by a relative. We'd love some suggestions! So far Payton is the most likely choice, but it still could change if we find something we like more. His middle name will be Clark (my maiden name). Its so fun to know its a boy so we can start picking out names, clothes, and nursery stuff!

We are starting the renovations on our house next week. I am so excited to get going on it! Ill post pictures when its done!

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Your'e so tiny at 20 weeks. Lucky you.
My vote would have to be Payton Clark Hymas, I think that's a cute name.

Christa said...

Yay, a little Devry. . .that will be fun! What about Hunter? Payton's cute though.

lisa h. said...

whatever, if you want to use Joe's middle name for his middle name, it's okay.... :)

i'm glad things looks good! you don't look pregnant at all to me. i think boy names are hard, but i'm sure you'll find one that is right for him!

you can see my list of boy names...
Evan
Nolan
Rutledge
Coleman
Elton
Tucker
Emmett
Jonathan
Hudson
Seth
Collin
Joshua
William
Graydon
Parke
Asher
Langston
David

Rachelle said...

YOu are right, the ultrasound machine at your work is very difficult to spot anything on it!

Katy said...

Look at your little tummy! :) I love it! I always looked back and pictures and thought "wow, I was tiny last month..." and so it goes every month. Such cue names! I need to copy them down so we have a boy list next boy around. Boy names are so tough!

Penny said...

Excuse me...sorry to but in, but I would like to request some "action shots" of your construction worker. He always tells us that he is working, but we find that a little unrealistic. thank you :) Congrats on the little guy and getting your house worked on. fun fun

Haley said...

Chelsey!

I still remember when my mom shouted to me down the isle of the bus that you were having a boy. Way exciting!

I'm so happy for you, and I love youre positive enthusiasm for this sweet little spirit. I know you're going to be a great mom! :)

Oh, and PS: I'm coming to BYU Idaho in the Fall if I can get enough scholarships. I was accepted and am on the Spring/Fall track. I'm way excited!

Got any tips? ;)

Congrats again!!