Today Is our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe its been two years already. It seems like our wedding day was not too long ago. Although, I feel like I've been with Devry forever. He is such a wonderful husband. I am so lucky to have found him. He treats me so well, and spoils me rotten. We are both so excited to be taking the next step in our life and starting a family. We will find out for sure on Thursday if we are having a boy or girl. Anyways....heres a few pictures from when we were dating and our wedding day.
5 comments:
Congrats on 2 years and I can't wait to hear what you are having!
So i just learned by snooping on Melissa's blog that you have a blog, which I was excited to see!!! Congratulation on your 2nd anniversary, you guys are a beautiful couple and I LOVED your wedding pictures so nice!!! Good luck finding out what the baby is!!! Fingers crossed the baby is cooperative!
What a beautiful bride! That is so fun to celebrate!!! I love your pictures!!!
congrats! it seems longer than that, i hope you had a great day together.
goodluck at the ultrasound tomorrow, hope you find out for sure!
Two years goes so quickly! next time you blink that little baby boy of yours will be two. Congratulations!
Post a Comment