First off...Congratulations to Tim and Danizza Hymas, who got married yesterday! It was a beautiful wedding and reception.
- I have been picking up some extra shifts at work so we can afford christmas. I had picked up enough to afford Devry's present, so I started looking. I priced probably 300 tv's, and was somewhat discouraged, thinking I would have to work more just to afford it. Finally I went to Sears and found the PERFECT Tv for the PERFECT price. It is a 50 inch panasonic plasma TV. So I had Devry look at it to make sure it is what he wanted. He loved it and we bought it right there. I was planning on not letting him set it up until Christmas, but he insisted that it was pointless to let it sit in a box for a month and a half. He won. It is a great TV. I feel a little spoiled having such a nice TV...but I guess I worked hard for it right?
-I watched Twilight on Thursday night....well technically Friday morning. I went to the midnight premiere of the movie with Danizza and some of her friends for her bachelorette party. It was ok...but I was a little dissapointed. I think its hard to not be dissapointed in a movie that is from a book, especially when the book is so detailed, and the movie is crammed in 90 minutes. Some things about it were good, but other things weren't what I had imagined from the book. Hopefully they will have a bigger budget to make the next movie.
-Work is great! I start a night position on January 2. I get benefits from taking this position. I'm excited to have health insurance that might actually cover something!
- Devry is enjoying his new job. He is anxious to be able to be in the service department, but his boss in the lube bay thinks he is great. Its suprising how far showing up on time and actually doing your job with get you!
- I have struggled with my diet this past week. Ive still worked out regularily...but I didnt do so good on eating right. I didn't plan the week well and a lot of foods were missing from my house. I kept skipping my small meals...and then the next meal would come around and I would be so hungry I would eat things I shouldn't. What I have learned : I need to plan better and make sure I eat when I am supposed to otherwise I have a harder time sticking to the diet. I will do better next week.
2 comments:
You should take a pic of your TV..i want to see it! And I agree, Twilight sucked! It was SOO disappointing.
i want to know what kind of tv you got! joe is dying for one...but really i don't think we can afford one for a while.
i'm supposed to see twilight next weekend w/ some girlfriends...
sorry about your diet week! i'm a little afraid this week cause of thanksgiving...but very relived too cause we'll be going to some friends for dinner so that means we won't have leftovers at our house and i won't be able to eat like a crazy person cause there will be other people around! ha! i have all my old weight watchers stuff i can send you if you want. i joined again so i get the program stuff again. i know your on another diet, but i love weight watchers cause you can eat anything...i had brownies and ice cream and junk this week (of course lots of brown rice and wheat and veggies too) and lost almost 3 lbs...
Post a Comment