Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blogging Fail.

I am so behind on my blog! I have only written 2 posts in 3 months. oops. 
I have lots to catch up on. But it's not happening tonight. 
We are all sick with colds, and Devry is out of town working. 
So I am in survival mode.
Do what I have to to get through the day, and keep everyone alive. 
And that is what a successful day is. 
Nothing more. 
Cleaning, laundry, baths, blogging...nice if they happen, but not necessary. 
So someday, when I am out of my most recent survival mode, I will catch up on my blog.
Probably when I have a husband again. 
Maybe.

Goodnight. :)

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I've been trying to do a real update on my boys for weeks, maybe even months but it never seems to happen. Life is just much too busy for blogging lately! Hope you guys feel better soon!