Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

This Halloween was busy, but fun!
 Cohen had a Dr's appointment at Primary Children's in Salt Lake City. So we spent the day going to that. When we got home, we hurried to get the kids ready and headed to the Trunk or treat at the church. 

I decided to coordinate the kids costumes. 
Payton was the Cat in the Hat and the twins were Thing 1 and Thing 2. 
I bought part of the costumes, and made part of them. I was planning on making Payton's, but a cat in the Hat costume went on clearance at Target.com, and I don't think I could have made it for as cheap, so I bought it. The twins, I bought "my first Christmas" outfits from carters that were red and white striped, and attatched Thing 1 and thing 2 circles. Then I glued blue boas to hats for the blue hair. Super easy, and WAYY cheaper then buying their costumes. plus I will just take the Things circles off and they have their Christmas outfits! 

Here are some pictures of my cuties!!























And here are the pumpkins we carved this year. Payton got to pick out his and the Twins. He chose Mickey Mouse, lightning mcqueen and Mater. Then Devry wanted his annual Michigan pumpkin. I decided to make more then just an M this year and did a little bit more. They weren't perfect for sure, but I don't think they turned out too bad!














4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

The costumes turned out SO cute!!!! Cute, cute boys!!!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Love their costumes! And that is a genius idea for their blue hair. I was actually wondering what that was! Your pumpkins look AMAZING. I never could have done that!!

Rachelle said...

Those were such cute costumes and kids!

jenn said...

So creative! It seems everyone I know has twins so when I shared your costume idea there was some creative envy! (well one friend had her baker big sister and her 2 little cupcakes...also so cute!) They turned out so well!