Cohen William and Kayson Wayne arrived March 18 at 5:36pm and 5:41pm
Cohen weighed 5 lbs 14 oz
And has TONS of dark hair!


Kayson weighed 5 lbs 6 oz.
And has lots of Blond hair!


Both are in the NICU, but doing VERY well.
Hopefully they will be good little eaters and make it home soon!
I'm doing GREAT! I'd take delivering two 5 - 6 lb babies over one 9 lb one any day!
I'll post the whole labor story soon!
5 comments:
congratulations!! so exciting!!
Congrats!!! Im so jealous! Its so weird seeing two normal sized babiessssss!!!! Good luck!!
Congrats Chelsey! That's awesome that they were so big for their age. My sister just had her twins last week and they were 5-7 and 5-9
Hope you are feeling well and that those babies get to come home soon.
Congrats Chels! They are so precious!
A big congrats! They look so good!!!
Post a Comment