Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Years!

5 years ago today, I married the most wonderful man in the world!
It seems like yesterday, yet at the same time my life without him seems like forever ago.
The past 5 years have had fun times, hard times, trials, and adventures.
We have both worked hard and finished school.
Found careers.
Had Payton.
Took trips.
Had fun.
Found out we were having twins.
Started a long distance relationship.
Fell more and more in love with each other.

The past 8 1/2 months have been one of the hardest times in our 5 years of marriage.
Having Devry gone 2/3 of the time to Rock springs is so hard.
Especially with me having a difficult pregnancy with the twins.
But it has made us appreciate and love each other more.
Every challenge we face we get through, coming out stronger on the other end.
I know we will do this forever.
I love this incredible man a million times more now then I did 5 years ago on the day I married him.
He is truly amazing.
I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a kind, caring, hardworking, and devoted husband.
I never doubt his love for me. He always makes sure I know how much he loves me.
I trust him completely.
I love him more then I can ever explain.
Our anniversary this year may not be very exciting, with be being 35 weeks along and on bed rest.
But I am so glad he is home for it. We will enjoy spending time together, probably eating take out and watching a movie. Couldn't think of anything more wonderful right now!
Happy Anniversary Devry! 5 years down, an eternity more to go!


2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years!! Ours is in 3 weeks, crazy how far we've come!

The Super Seven said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary.....