Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Payton's 2nd Birthday!

Well, although my posts are coming very late, I still want to make sure I post them!

On July 27th, Payton turned 2 years old. Unfortunately I had to work that day, so we didn't do a whole lot. We waited until the following Saturday to have his birthday Party. Family and friends came over and celebrated with us. We had a gorgeous day and enjoyed lots of fun and yummy food.

The kids all played in the pool and with the sprinklers. They loved it!


We blew bubbles!


Then had some fun in the hammock.


We had a yummy barbeque, then sang Payton happy birthday. He had a Cars cake this year. I had fun making and decorating it, and Payton loved it!

Then Payton opened his presents with the help of his cousins and friends! He was so spoiled and got so many wonderful gifts!

We had a ton of fun celebrating Payton's 2nd Birthday. I am still in shock that he is 2 already! He is getting so big and independent. He is talking a ton now, and has such a funny imagination. I am amazed at all he is learning, and how quickly he picks things up. We love this little guy so much and are so grateful to have him!

1 comment:

Mel McDonald said...

You did an amazing job on your cake. Happy birthday Payton!