Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Adjusting.

I promise I haven't disappeared. We are slowly adjusting to the new changes in our lives. Payton and I are missing Devry so much. It is amazing how much more I notice all the things he did around the house, that are now my responsibility. I am learning how to pretty much be a single working mom. There never seems to be enough time in the day for everything, so blogging has taken a back seat. I NEED to get caught up and post about our trip to Nova Scotia, Payton's Birthday, all the silly things payton is up to, and our quick trip to visit Devry in Rock Springs. I am hoping I can get a bit caught up this week.
Devry is doing training all of this month, so he left August 7th and probably won't be home till the end of the month, or next month. We can't wait till he actually starts his schedule of 8 days on then 6 days off. I am still working full time nights. Hopefully that will change in November. It may be a few difficult months, but we will make it. Thankfully Devry's family is close, and his parents have been wonderful about watching Payton for me while I work. I don't know what I would do without them.
I hope I can get adjusted some more and be able to find more time for blogging.



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Just do only what you need to survive, and come over let us keep you company untill things can be a little more normal! Hang in there!