Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We are still here!

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because we have been so busy! We are working on remodeling our kitchen, which will hopefully be done this week. I am loving how it is turning out! I will post pictures soon.
We are both busy working, and Payton is busy being 21 months! This crazy guy just GO GO GO's! He is learning so much all the time. I love hearing him talk! He says so many words, and is starting to say little sentences. He came up to me today (while I was dozing on the couch after working), and says in a very demanding voice"mom, get up!" Then added "pleasssse" in such a sweet voice. I had to laugh.
I will post more soon, when my kitchen is done and I have a bit of time :)

1 comment:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Yes, I cannot wait to see pictures!!!