I am officially 24 years old. Today has been wonderful! I have been pampered, spoiled, and loved.
I worked last night, and enjoyed yummy ice cream sandwiches at 3am that my coworkers brought to celebrate.
I got home at 7am and enjoyed a wonderful 4 hours of sleep while Devry entertained Payton. I woke up with breakfast in bed (waffles, bacon and eggs), and went to the hair salon, where I had my hair cut and colored (pictures below).
Then Devry and I dropped Payton off with my sister in law Rachelle (Thanks a ton!) and we headed to Idaho Falls. We did some shopping, and went out for dinner at the Olive Garden. It was delicious!
We headed back and picked up Payton. Once we got home, Payton helped me blow out candles on my Oreo cheesecake.
I worked last night, and enjoyed yummy ice cream sandwiches at 3am that my coworkers brought to celebrate.
I got home at 7am and enjoyed a wonderful 4 hours of sleep while Devry entertained Payton. I woke up with breakfast in bed (waffles, bacon and eggs), and went to the hair salon, where I had my hair cut and colored (pictures below).
Then Devry and I dropped Payton off with my sister in law Rachelle (Thanks a ton!) and we headed to Idaho Falls. We did some shopping, and went out for dinner at the Olive Garden. It was delicious!
We headed back and picked up Payton. Once we got home, Payton helped me blow out candles on my Oreo cheesecake.
We really enjoyed our day together. Dinner was great, and I felt so loved and spoiled. What a kind and thoughtful husband I have!
Getting my hair done was also a gift, and I am so glad I was able to! I have been blond for a long time. After a couple years of having blond in my hair I find the color becomes dull, and almost yellowish. To add more blond to the roots only adds to the problem. So I decided to go dark. At first I was just going to go as close as I could to my natural color, but decided to go a bit darker to see how I like it. And I LOVE it! It is such a pretty dark brown with a tiny bit of red undertone. It is taking some getting used to though. I know it will fade a bit in the next few weeks so it probably won't end up as dark as it is right now, which I am ok with. I got about 5 inches cut off, and lots of layers put in. It was a MUCH needed change. My hair has felt BLAH for a while and I now feel like it is healthy again. My hair was to my waist, so although I got a good 5 inches cut off, it is still a ways past my shoulders.
9 comments:
You look great! I love the dark hair! Happy belated birthday!
Hot momma! I love it! I am so glad that you had such a good b-day. It sounds wonderful! Call me sometime! Love ya!
I love your hair dark like that. It looks really good.
i agree with all of the above. i think your hair looks great like that! you're more a natural brunette than blonde and it totally suits you. i have to admit it makes you look more like your mom, haha. but it also makes you look more mature in a good way. glad you had such a great b-day. :)
Happy Birthday Chelsea,
Oh my, I can hardly believe that you are already 24...I remember when you were born and how excited we all were.
Chelsea, I like your hair...but now you don't look so much like your aunt and more like your Mom...you are beautiful.
You are special and I wish you all the best. Love from Aunt Kim
Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Your hair looks fantastic! That's almost the exact colour I've been thinking about going to. At first glance, I thought it was Jasmine in the first picture with Payton!
WOW Chelsey...you look so much like Jasmine with your straight dark hair.
Curly, straight, dark or blonde...you always look amazing!
I just can't beleive you are 24!!!
Fun birthday, I especially loved Satuday! Dan comes home on Fridays a lot earlier, so he was home just before 4:00pm to help me. You know how Payton loves him! So I'm not as amazing as you think. :) but thanks for the cupcake anyway! Glad you had fun!
24! You are still a baby! And I love your dark hair...and you are looking very trim (have another ice cream sandwich!).
Have a wonderful year,
xo
Post a Comment