Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quality Time with my cutie

Devry is out of town for a school thing for 3 days. So Payton and I are having some quality time together.
We play...alot.
We read tons of books.
We sing and dance together.
He sleeps wonderfully and lets me have a break!
He is so Happy!

His smile melts my heart. So does his hugs and kisses, which I get ALOT of.

If he hears ANYTHING outside (cars, snow falling off the roof, the dogs...anything) he runs to the back door saying "daddadadadadadadadadad" over and over again. Then looks at me like "where is he?" I say "daddy's not home" he says "oh" and runs and plays again, until he hears another noise. SO funny

I love him so much! He is the best little boy ever!

We have been using time out lately when Payton hits, or throws things at people. Well now if he throws something, he looks at me with his head down and a heartbreaking look on his face and says "noo noo" while he shakes his head. Then sticks his bottom lip out, walks to the time out corner and sits down. I don't even have to say a word. Then when I say he can come out, he runs over to me SO excited, signs "sorry" and puckers up for a kiss.

PS I kept the fire going all day! I have to blog about it, because most of the time when I am left in charge of the wood stove, I forget and let it go out. This is a small accomplishment for me!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Hope you guys are doing well without Devry. Let me know if you need us to watch him or have him spend the night while you work or something. P.S. keeping the fire going was always hard for me too!