What about Devry and me? I blog all about Payton and often forget to put any updates on us. We are both in school for the semester. I am taking my last 2 classes and will be graduating in July with my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. I am very very excited to be done school. Working, going to school, and being a mom has been a challenge and I'm anxious to be done with school for now. A Masters Program will be in my future, but I want at least a year off. I am trying to pick up some extra shifts at work for full time hours while Devry finishes up school.
Devry was originally registered for 14 credits (5 classes) for the semester, but after meeting with an adviser and the chairperson over his department, 3 of his classes were waived. This makes it so he can graduate a semester earlier then we thought. So he is taking 3 classes this semester, and will take 4 next winter. He will graduate with is Bachelors degree in Automotive Technology and management in April of 2011. He is working tons on the farm. They are busy with planting and preparing everything for the summer.
This summer is going to be a very very busy one! We will be going to Boise the end of June for Payton's surgery, then again the end of July for a follow-up. My best friend Samantha is getting married the beginning of July in Vancouver, B.C. and we are going to try to drive up for it if possible. If Devry can't get the time off school, then I will fly with Payton. We are also planning a trip home to Nova Scotia for the end of August. I am SO excited to be going home. My mom, dad and sister (and alot of my aunts, uncles, grandparents etc) haven't seen Payton since he was 11 weeks old, and my brother has never met him. Everyone will get to see him this summer. I am so excited for everything that is coming up this summer, and also excited for the nice weather so we can enjoy daily activities outside.
And here is a video of Payton "walking" around the yard holding Devry's hands. This is what he wants to do ALL the time.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is getting so blonde!!! I love his squeals when he is walking! haha And I'm so excited you're coming home again!!
Wow you guys do have a busy summer! And that is SO exciting about both you and Devry. You are graduating in a semester and him this summer! WOW! And Payton is getting SO big!!! I love that he is all over the place and into everything. That is adorable and so much fun!
LOOK AT HIM! I can't believe it! With that head full of hair he looks like a little man---not a baby! I didn't realize you were in school right now too! I'm so glad you are in the homestretch and so glad Devery has almost made it as well. That does sound like a busy summer, but it sounds like you will have lots of fun adventures! I forgot to e-mail you back. Thanks for your advice with Senn. I think the trans-dermal medication is working, so hopefully we don't have to do anything else. If it doesn't work, we may look into the Dr. you recommended. Thanks for all of the support with our crazy life right now! :)
spring is so great! i'm glad you are enjoying it. it's so nice to take the kids outside to play. good luck w/ school and everything...it's good to stay busy, right?!?
Post a Comment