Devry is busy with school, work, yardwork, housework, and so many other things! He is such a hard worker and never complains. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!
I had an appointment today, and everything is great with Payton. His heartrate is great, and I am measuring right on. I officially have an induction date! If I do not go into labor before August 3rd, then that will be his birthday! I was also VERY excited to find out that the weekend of my due date, one of my 2 favorite doctors will be working, and then on my induction date, my other favorite one will be. Working with the doctors makes me a little picky about who I want, and I am thrilled with either one of them. Hopefully If i go into labor before that one of them will be on call then.
Other news......we are thinking daisy is going to have puppies. We knew it was a possibility, but lately she has definately been getting bigger and eating a ton more! It is exciting, except the timing is HORRIBLE. She will most likely have them around the middle of July...so that will mean a brand new baby and puppies. Luckily the weather is nice so they will be outside or in our mud room. Hopefully we will be able to sell them easily and make some extra money! Anyone want a purebred golden retriever?!?!
4 comments:
yaaaa for 6 more weeks and for puppies...you two are crazy lol
House pics please!
PUPPIES!! I love puppies! Before you sell them can I come over and cuddle them? It's crazy for me to think that you only have 6 weeks left...it seems like your pregnancy has flown by!! And really, you look great!!! I am so excited for you!
You look great! I can't believe you are so close...but you have to be because my baby isn't a baby any more! ...sigh :) That would be crazy to have puppies and a baby, but you can do it.
Hey Chels!
Wow, look at you, gal! I'm so excited for you, cutie! Tell Devery hi for me and way to be a stud. ;)
Good luck with the puppies!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment