As of yesterday...my due date is 2 months away! Part of me thinks that seems really soon, yet I still feel like I have a long way to go. Everyone keeps asking me if I am ready for him to come....and the answer is definately NO! We are still trying to finish up the house. The carpet is in the family room, nursery and hallway, and we are working on the laminant now. We have been playing musical rooms, moving furniture from one room to the next to try to get everything done. (Right now our mattress is on the floor in the family room while we lay laminant in our bedroom) I can't wait to be done and have my house back! As soon as the carpet was in the nursery I set up the crib! It looks so good...I will post pictures soon I promise. We have pretty much decided on Payton Clark Hymas for his name. Of course we will have to see him, but Devry has been calling him that for the past few weeks and we both love it, and it seems to fit.
Life is simply crazy right now with both of us working and going to school, plus all the projects we are trying to get done. I am so lucky to have had an easy pregnancy so far. I was only nauseous for about 6 weeks, and it really wasn't that bad. I havn't had any complications or problems, and I feel great! My back is starting to hurt, but its nothing unbearable. I thought it would be hard to do my 12 hour shifts, but it hasn't been a problem at all! It has been pretty great....I can't say I LOVE being pregnant...but its definately alot better then it could be. Hopefully the next 8-9 weeks will go as smooth and as quick as the past 31!
5 comments:
Chelsey!
That's way exciting; I can't believe it's coming up so soon! Wow...It sounds like you are pretty busy.
If there's anything I can do, let me know, even though I'm far away...
Oh and PS: I'm heading to Snow in the fall, getting my first two years of music done, then mission, then BYU Idaho to finish a masters maybe.
Love you bunches!
It goes by so fast but so slow at the same time! I can't wait for you to put up pictures!!!
enjoy the next 2 months! after that it will feel like being pregnant was so fast.
i can't wait to see the house when we come. it's going to look so different! so is there anything you need for this baby? you have enough boy clothes and all?
I can't believe you will have a baby in two months! I'm glad work is still going well at nights. Can't wait to see some pictures.
Post a Comment