As tradition growing up, my mom always decorated for Christmas on December 1. It was also the first day we played Christmas music. Last year I did really good at keeping this tradition, but this year has been a little different. I have been working a ton, and also trying to finish my classes. I have two finals I need to take and a bunch of final projects. I have put off decorating for Christmas until my finals are done...so it may still be another week before we get to it. We are also getting a real tree from a family friend...and the soonest it will be here is today. It may stand naked in our living room for a few days.
Christmas shopping is getting close to done. Devry was easy this year because I got him his big TV, so the only other things I need to buy are stocking stuffers and maybe a few little things. I still have to worry about his birthday though, which is 3 days after Christmas. I promised I would never "combine" his birthday and christmas presents, although it would be kind of easy. I want them to be two separate celebrations.
Hopefully I will be able to get everything done in time.
3 comments:
What classes are you taking right now?
ugh, paul's birthday is the day BEFORE christmas. I hate the idea of combining too, but this year I'm so stumped for his birthday and it's an important one cause he's turning 30. . .ahh!
why don't you guys do a mid of the year birthday celebration so that they OBVIOUSLY aren't combined...!
Post a Comment